Just because the weather's hitting you on the streets and not the trail doesn't mean you can drop your pace! The trail-tested hybrid performance of the Kadence™ Jacket brings premium weather resistance and lightweight insulation into your everyday layering to keep you moving from commute to trek.
• Dull-textured microfiber yarns blend performance properties and the feel of a natural fabric.
• 20D weave provides high tear resistance.
• Paired with Italian wool and cashmere-blend panels.
• Tufflex™ softshell yoke and side panels provide stretch to improve range of motion.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides water-resistant performance.
• Highly air-permeable with a 0.8 cfm breathability rating.
• Knit gussets at the underarms improve mobility.
• Mikrotex: 1.1 oz/yd² / 38g/m² fabric weight.
• Overlay 1: 11.5 oz/yd² / 390 g/m² fabric weight.
• Overlay 2: 5.3 oz/yd² / 180 g/m² fabric weight.
PrimaLoft Gold® insulation
• High warmth-to-weight ratio retains heat without adding unwanted bulk.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and compressible for easy packing.
• Minimized underarm and collar baffles reduce bulk.
• Pairs with deep-pile, shearling fleece lining to improve warmth retention.
• 60g weight.
• Fleece: 9.7 oz/yd² / 330 g/m² fabric weight.
Stand collar with zipper garage.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with inset cuffs.
Zip chest pocket.
Elastic back panel cinches the silhouette.
Shield logo patch placed at the left sleeve.
Reflective taping at the draft flap and inner pocket.
Body: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
KUHL Women's Down and Winter Coats Kadence Jacket SKU: #8872943 Uz0e2a8tKaNAXX